A choice specialist you can rely on!
Planter WaterproofingOften of times, planters are used to decorate buildings such as shopping malls, condominiums, gardens with a splash of green and brightly coloured flowers. However, plants do need watering in order to survive, which means the structures used to hold these plants can be susceptible to leaking if water seeps through tiny voids in the concrete. It is quite common for people to disregard the importance to waterproof their planter. Like any structure, the planter can be damaged by natural elements such as rain, hydrostatic pressure the penetration of the roots itself when the planter is sunken into the grounds / suspend structure. In the event when leak is not treated it can eventually cause further damage to the property. When water seeps out of the planter and onto unintended areas (eg. wooden deck, false ceiling , cabinet and so on ), rotting and mould growth can happen which eventually damaged the property. Further spread to nearby structure causing even further damage is also not unimaginable. It is always better to waterproof the planters before any major damage can occur. When serious damages do occur, the cost to replace the damaged planters and fixing mould and landscaping can be expensive.
Solution: Planter waterproofing
- Tanking system of waterproofing applied internally on the pot or holding walls
- Prevents water from ingresses into planter through earth/ in contact with soil
- Water will only exit through the sub soil pipe of the planter where it is supposed to
- Prevents visible stains on the decorative planter
- Safe for contact with plants.
- Strong enough to withstand the growth of roots.
- Resistant to UV rays from the sun